Northern Soul Classic Oldies That Still Hardly Turn Up.....on Issue

Wiganer1

adams apples-dont take it out on this world,the demo is pretty tough,but the issue is nigh on impossible! although i did have an issue a few years back,but sold it to buy a new settee..haha

I had an issue, had an edge warp, I ironed it out...ended up selling it for about £50....wonder who's got it, was someone off here

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I had an issue, had an edge warp, I ironed it out...ended up selling it for about £50....wonder who's got it, was someone off here

Hi  Pete, how is this done correctly, as I heard someone tried this and turned his record into an ashtray :yes:  do you use low temperature with a towel or another method?  I'm intrigued as I have four that have warped when I left the box at my sisters some time ago and she put it next to a radiator for a while out of the way :facepalm:

Cheers

Social source share

Hi  Pete, how is this done correctly, as I heard someone tried this and turned his record into an ashtray :yes:  do you use low temperature with a towel or another method?  I'm intrigued as I have four that have warped when I left the box at my sisters some time ago and she put it next to a radiator for a while out of the way :facepalm:

Cheers

I used to do it with a damp teatowel and just do a small press down with a low heat iron, do this about three times and it should flatten out, all depends on the type of warp though and it's very much trial and error

Social source share

I used to do it with a damp teatowel and just do a small press down with a low heat iron, do this about three times and it should flatten out, all depends on the type of warp though and it's very much trial and error

Thanks Pete

Cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!