• Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Is that on the site Martyn ?

Yes it says "Auction Closed"

'We have had no alternative but to WITHDRAW this record from our auctions. We have detected the owner is bidding against genuine bidders. We will take all steps necessary to retain this auctions honesty,integrity and reputation and will not hesitate to withdraw any item we feel has had false bids placed on it.'

Martyn

Social source share

Already at £2334 still with 22 days to go :D why not wait and let the owner sweat a bit shades.gif

If any of my records got them kind of bids,i`d be sweating bukcets........believe me :P

Social source share

Martyn

Youve knicked my avatar!

Im consulting my legals at this moment

Guilty as charged, but that was an old one, which I changed to the dancing skeletons when I saw yours...honest....at present I do not see an avatar for me.

PS you only got it off Google shades.gif

Martyn

Adam wheres your evidence now.....

Edited by martyn pitt
Social source share

Yes it says "Auction Closed"

'We have had no alternative but to WITHDRAW this record from our auctions. We have detected the owner is bidding against genuine bidders. We will take all steps necessary to retain this auctions honesty,integrity and reputation and will not hesitate to withdraw any item we feel has had false bids placed on it.'

Martyn

Thanks Martin.

Wondered who one of the bidders was. Didn't recall that username bidding before, but the other bidder is a big buyer of the more expensive sounds. Could be a bigger mystery than Big Sam shades.gif

Social source share

Guilty as charged, but that was an old one, which I changed to the dancing skeletons when I saw yours...honest....at present I do not see an avatar for me.

PS you only got it off Google :P

Martyn

Adam wheres your evidence now.....

Ok I cant stop you using it my legals have informed me .I will have to look for another one now.It took me flippin minutes to find that one as well shades.gif

Social source share

Who's the naughty owner who was manipulating the price? I think we should be told! :P

wasnt me thats for sure,havnt got 1000 never mind 7000

john could of just gone back to the point where the owner first bid

and wipped off any bids including that onwards

supose thats too complex,even typing it has given me a headache shades.gif

still at least we beat the pie eaters (Wigan)

no wheres Mr Livesey when you wanna give him jip

Social source share

Guest andycambs

Its a pity John didn't close the auction early with the owner winning, then charge the 10% or whatever it is commision before letting him have it back, an easy £700 I reckon :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!