algsoul

Soul Food Funny

Fuc..ng brilliant,love it I take it from the comment above there is a whole series of her videos,Hells Kitchen.... who needs that cottonwool powder puff compared to auntie Fee,s  edgy as Hell itself never mind Ramseys designer red kitchen,Auntie Fee youve got my vote as thee true masterchef!!!!!!!!! Muthfu.k.ng damn right get ythat damn camera on Aunties cooking lessons and blow the pretenders all off the telly.

As auntie would say"No muthafuc,,r, I don know what the fu.k this is ,something for the kids,I aint got no name for the show yet ,Its called "The something for the kids show, ,thats all".

Edited by manusf3a

Aunties Burritos! magic!!!!!!

Not in the burritos vid but some of the mutha fu.ka vids beep out aunties words! mutha fu.k.s sons of bitches!.

In "Aunties Eeg Rolls",travis asks auntie "You dont support dead beat fathers", Auntie answers in a suddenly become serious and with an element of caring in her voice"I do indeed support dead beat fathers, because after all dead beat fathers they people too!", magic ! what a lady!!!!!!

Edited by manusf3a

The more of aunties vids I watch on You Tube the more I see the importance of the banter between Fee and Travis is in contributing to the quality of the videos ,some real humdingers  are said between them in question answer form,Travis always attempting to get Fee going but shes often to quick with an answer for him .The best ones are the you tube early raw  real deal vids later on when the celebrities are getting in on it the beeping out can come in to much .

I've watched several of Aunt Fee's You Tube videos this evening and find her refreshing, though every time she cooks she's deep frying while saying that cheese is liked by children and fat people, her sons all look as though they're nowhere near obese, so have the nutritionists been telling porkies about fried food or what?  I'm going to suggest she try doing a vegan based food video and wait for all the trolls to have a go, all them m*th*f*c*as can go f**k themselves

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.