Ivor Jones

N.f.porter……

Hello all……quick question. Sorry to bring this up again,I'm sure it must have been done before but I haven't got the time to find it on the forum. Anyway, is this an original pressing or not ?

post-4315-0-27000700-1429351887_thumb.jp

I know over the years Ive seen it mentioned that originals are styrene [this looks to be a vinyl pressing].  I do know that there are however different vinyl pressings with totally different label formats. So the Question is, is this an original vinyl pressing ? 

Thanks, Ivor

Hello all……quick question. Sorry to bring this up again,I'm sure it must have been done before but I haven't got the time to find it on the forum. Anyway, is this an original pressing or not ?

attachicon.gifNF PORTER.jpg

I know over the years Ive seen it mentioned that originals are styrene [this looks to be a vinyl pressing].  I do know that there are however different vinyl pressings with totally different label formats. So the Question is, is this an original vinyl pressing ? 

Thanks, Ivor

Ivor I've got both styrene & vinyl issues with the same info in the run out 

atb Kev  :hatsoff2:

Edited by Kev John

Run out for the Styrene issue 

lizard 1010 A ( circle with a 1 in it) MR matrix stamp Triangle 85954

I'm sure my vinyl copy has got the exact info in the run out & same label lay out 

atb Kev  :hatsoff2:

post-25956-0-95542900-1429370117_thumb.j

Edited by Kev John