Price Please Supremes?

Guest johnny hart

Guest johnny hart

Any ideas on value For Supremes "Its All Been Said Before" 45 Release . From their 1975 album,"The Supremes" its a tuneful retro Ditty with Scherry Payne on lead,assigned but not released on single US/UK, many thanks in anticipation of an underwhelming "No Replys Yet",Gracias Johnny.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any ideas on value For Supremes "Its All Been Said Before" 45 Release . From their 1975 album,"The Supremes" its a tuneful retro Ditty with Scherry Payne on lead,assigned but not released on single US/UK, many thanks in anticipation of an underwhelming "No Replys Yet",Gracias Johnny.

New one on me but I checked it because of the title and, lo and behold, it's a cover of the fantastic Bobby Hutton tune from the Piece Of The Action album.......

The Supremes "It's All Been Said Before"

Bobby Hutton "It's All Been Said Before"

Ian D  :D

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

New one on me but I checked it because of the title and, lo and behold, it's a cover of the fantastic Bobby Hutton tune from the Piece Of The Action album.......

The Supremes "It's All Been Said Before"

Bobby Hutton "It's All Been Said Before"

Ian D  :D

Gracias Ian for your timely last hour intervention,you have spared me the ignomy and shame of a N.R.P. post. The story so far; "Its All Been said Before" written by Dennis Lambert and Brian Potter ,ABC staff writers,[hence the superb Bobby Hutton version, !]. In1975 Motown where looking for a track to pull from the imaginatively titled "The Supremes" LP, "Its All,," was assigned arelease Us motown 1350 but pulled to appease Mary wilson and manager hubby,Pedro Ferrer[Of chocolate fame] .After years in the shadow of Lady Di Mary got her one shot as lead singer, getting her vocals on "He ,s My Man " issued instead!.  It bombe pop wise "nil-pwa",69Rand B chart. So no issue 45 wise,except,antipodean region of NZ and Oz[Gracias TSU for mentioning that ,as it will now thwart my attempt to buy,after being namechecked  by the legendary and adorable Ian Dewhirst the price will rocket!] Actually compared with Bobbys Take the Supremes cover is awful LOLjohnny

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!