Steve Lane

No Cats Were Injured In The Making Of This Video

Caught this yesterday on my dashcam.......

The cat didn`t come from anywhere except from underneath the van. From about 12 seconds in.....I`ve watched the footage over and over again and all I can see is the cat falling out from under the van as if it had been hitching a lift or had found a warm place and fell sleep. I can assure you the cat was still there when I turned around  and although it was a little dazed and bewildered with that WTF??? expression on it`s face, it walked away.
It now only has 8 lives left.

Caught this yesterday on my dashcam.......

The cat didn`t come from anywhere except from underneath the van. From about 12 seconds in.....I`ve watched the footage over and over again and all I can see is the cat falling out from under the van as if it had been hitching a lift or had found a warm place and fell sleep. I can assure you the cat was still there when I turned around  and although it was a little dazed and bewildered with that WTF??? expression on it`s face, it walked away.
It now only has 8 lives left.

That was a strange manoeuver at 1 minute in.

Steve what's with the van cam. Claims society or what.

Steve

They should be fitted as standard mate!

It helped me out with a rear ender last year.....plus you really do get some strange footage at times.

Edited by Steve Lane

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.