Precisions - If This Is Love - Booted On Drew Label?

Damian
Go to solution Solved by The Yank,

Hi everyone, 

Just a quick question so I don't get burnt with a boot (again..) .. has the Precisions' If This Is Love been booted with the Drew label design? I've spotted a copy but would rather ask before pulling the trigger.. I've looked around here but could not come to a conclusion.

If it has and there's some matrix # or such to tell the boot apart I'd appreciate the info!

TIA and rgds.,

D.  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• Solution

I don't know why anyone would boot this- plenty of copies around.

Original copies are styrene and  have ZTSC126413-1A on the "If This..." side and

ZTSC126414-1A on the "You'll Soon Be Gone"side. Matrix info is stamped

and not scratched in. 

Edited by the yank
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Thank you very much everyone. I did see one on Ebay but it's a reissue: https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Precisions-If-This-Is-Love-Such-Misery-Northern-Soul-Vinyl-45-Listen-/151654937016?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234f56b1b8

I was aware of a couple reissues on labels like 'Detroit' (I think?) but had not seen them with the Drew label design. 

The EP looks interesting! 

Social source share

Clearly a reissue, originals are all styrene as in sure the chap above mentioned... The ep, well it's exciting until you realise the released tracks are the better tracks, that promo that got pulled, isn't very good really against the other released 45,s..:

Just my opinion of course..

Mal.c

Social source share

I don't know why anyone would boot this- plenty of copies around.

Original copies are styrene and  have ZTSC126413-1A on the "If This..." side and

ZTSC126414-1A on the "You'll Soon Be Gone"side. Matrix info is stamped

and not scratched in.

And -1c on the end.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!