Joey Delorenzo

Tatty67

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Not sure you guys are aware,but it's no good studying the label on discogs, as they don't allow you to upload your own,but choose from thier own database.

Seller clearly states labels are correct way round unlike boots which are reversed.

Also think seller is or was on here and actually asked for the details a yr or so back, before posting his sale up..

Yep,it's been there for ages and made me chuckle when the last copy was on J.M's auction.

Some people really don't bother to look and prefer to chuck their money away lol

First one gets it.........!

Social source share

Not sure you guys are aware,but it's no good studying the label on discogs, as they don't allow you to upload your own,but choose from thier own database.

Seller clearly states labels are correct way round unlike boots which are reversed.

Also think seller is or was on here and actually asked for the details a yr or so back, before posting his sale up..

Yep,it's been there for ages and made me chuckle when the last copy was on J.M's auction.

Some people really don't bother to look and prefer to chuck their money away lol

First one gets it.........!

When you enter a record onto the Discogs database you are asked to add a photo of the label..

Social source share

When you enter a record onto the Discogs database you are asked to add a photo of the label..

Ok Pete, but I've noticed if I go on discogs market place. Punch in a artist and title,it brings up the list of records and from what I've seen, they use the same photo, no matter which seller I choose.

So maybe if it's already on there in the database, some people aren't uploading their own?

Either way, the guy has posted up matrix numbers and relevant detail to try to clarify original v boot.

Reversed labels etc

Social source share

Ok Pete, but I've noticed if I go on discogs market place. Punch in a artist and title,it brings up the list of records and from what I've seen, they use the same photo, no matter which seller I choose.

So maybe if it's already on there in the database, some people aren't uploading their own?

Either way, the guy has posted up matrix numbers and relevant detail to try to clarify original v boot.

Reversed labels etc

That is spot on Nev, if you have a look at that link that I posted today of my own collection, absolutely none of them are my photos

https://www.discogs.com/user/pete.smith/collection

but at least it's a good way of monitoring what I've got

Social source share

That is spot on Nev, if you have a look at that link that I posted today of my own collection, absolutely none of them are my photos

https://www.discogs.com/user/pete.smith/collection

but at least it's a good way of monitoring what I've got

Upon checking the link earlier ,pointing out the copy on discogs,it has now gone ,so let's hope the original poster got it and not some other unscrupulous member eh :(
Social source share

It is a sixties recording but didn't see a release until 1973....who in their right mind decided to release this I don't know.  Obviously had a hearing problem.

There was a thread about it a few years ago. From what I recall, 70s recording done in New Mexico after Valvano moved there.

I still love it. great tune.

Social source share