Quite A Mixture Really! (Latin, Funk, R&b And Northern?)

NancyYahiro

Hi there, these records come with free postage in the US.  I prefer personal checks whenever possible.  Please message me if you are interested in anything.  All records are guaranteed.

Rene & Rene "Mira!"/"Verdad Amarga" (East Bend) EX $40
Cherro King "The Writing On The Wall"/I'm So Afraid I've Lost You" (Commerce) visual EX, plays perfectly $100
Chollo Rivera & Latin Soul Drivers "Black & Blues"/"I Could Never Hurt You Girl" (Cotique) EX clean & glossy $60
Black Merda "Cynthy-Ruth"/"Reality" (Chess) DJ EX++ some faint sleeve scuffs on "Reality" side. $130
Jackie & Tut (Vocal: Herb Kent) "10-2 Double Plus"/"Hawaiian Punch" (Chess) DJ M- $100
Anthony Burns "Doing What You Need To Do" Parts I & II (Castleway) VG+ w/perfect labels $100
Chapala Beach Boys "Twine Time"/"Michelle" (Falcon) M- $60
Ali Baba (Louie Ramirez) "Ungawa"/"Cookin' With Ali" (Fania) EX++, probably closer to M- but there is a sleeve scuff on "Cookin'" side. $150
The Harvey Averne Band "Love Never Stays The Same"/"Lovers" (Fania) WD (tough!) EX++ (also tough!) $100
Willie Colon "Jazzy" Fania $75
The Charmels "As Long As I've Got You"/Baby Come And Get It" (Volt) conservative EX drill hole $400
 Ike & Tina Turner "Strange"/"You're A Jive Playboy" (Sonja) M- $800
Ray Johnson "Castanet Senorita"/"After Hours" (Acclaim) EX very clean and shiny. $150
Priscilla Bowman "I Ain't Givin' Up Nothin'"/"A Rockin' Good Way" (Abner) Black Issue. EX+ $200
Roy Porter Sound Machine and George Holmes "Panama"/"Where There's A Will There's A Way" (Chelan) EX++ $800
The Avengers "Be A Cave Man"/Broken Hearts Ahead" (Star-burst) G+ to VG- Please refer to the video below. $400
Patsie Slater "Bye Love"/"That'll Get It (Every Time)" (Douglas) EX++ $200

Willie Baby "Hot Buns Part 1 and Part II" (Ding Dong) M-/EX++ $100

Bob McFadden and Dor "The Beat Generation"/"The Mummy" (Bruswick) M- pencil writing on lable in pencil "10 c" $25

Offers: The Emanons "Don't Leave Me Baby (BPL) M-

Frank Everett "Spellbound" (Big Smokey) M- $100

Ted Ford "I Can't Give You Up"/"Real Soul" (Budd) M- $100

The Nombres "Trivialities"/"Todos" (Beth) M- $100

Black Rain of Kashmere H. S. "Sparkplugs"/"Houston Is A Grand Old Town" (Tap) It's an American VG++ so sparkling clean. $200

Ice-Cold-Love "Sheer Magic"/Wonderful to Be Loved" (Tammy) NM b-side label has a bit of excess paper in the center $350

Edited by NancyYahiro
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!