kev cane

Gilly, Legend

Great to see you on sunday Gilly, hard to think of something that hasn't already been said about this fella, big influence on a lot of people over a long long time,a more humble guy you couldn't meet, have a great day Gilly :thumbup: 

Kev

Edited by kev cane

Happy Birthday to a life long Friend, its always our pleasure to see you, In my eyes you won that dancing competition at Yate [hope you got the card].

Dave and Trace

Guest sharmo 1

Happy birthday Richard hope the misses is helping you strip the copper me duck. I remember our first meeting when you were taller than me , some time ago that was , Shirley , Ruth , Stan and the gang were all there that night. I'll see you at lifeline on Saturday with your birthday box . Hope you have a sleepless night and a vindaloo best wishes on your birthday my friend and thanks for all the crazy anarchistic chats we've had over the years , best regards and with eternal fondness , entire cast of monty python :P

YOU ALL BRING ME TO TEARS  160 facebook messages and 17 on here thank-you all so much, the love and respect is very mutual I can assure you. Wow what a day xxx

Late as usual sorry

Kept that quiet last night you owld trout,silver lining though......saved me having to mine sweep a drink for you :thumbup:

Top bloke hope it was a top day,I know it would have been because Nicola wouldn't have it any other way for you.....she spoils you :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

Edited by hullsoul

Richard/Gilly

As you know I would have put a Birthday message on here for you on your actual Birthday (Thursday) like everyone else has..... Well excluding Martyn because he's always late :yes: , however this is the first chance I have really had to do because as you know it's been your birthday and I have been concentrating on making sure that you have had a good one.   :thumbsup:

So... Belated birthday wishes to the special man in my life (Yes that's you Richard). :yes:

I hope that you have a fabulous few days of Birthday celebrations.

Love you loads

Nicola xx

Edited by Nicola

Richard/Gilly

As you know I would have put a Birthday message on here for you on your actual Birthday (Thursday) like everyone else has..... Well excluding Martyn because he's always late :yes: , however this is the first chance I have really had to do because as you know it's been your birthday and I have been concentrating on making sure that you have had a good one.   :thumbsup:

So... Belated birthday wishes to the special man in my life (Yes that's you Richard). :yes:

I hope that you have a fabulous few days of Birthday celebrations.

Love you loads

Nicola xx

You don't know just how lucky you are Nicola,(is that the right words Nicola x

wished you a happy birthday on FB my mate, so again a belated b'day to you on here my Friend, see you on Saturday at Pure soul, p.s. we've got you & Nicola (the two loved up soulies) on 7 til 8 :g:

ATB...Rob :facepalm:

wished you a happy birthday on FB my mate, so again a belated b'day to you on here my Friend, see you on Saturday at Pure soul, p.s. we've got you & Nicola (the two loved up soulies) on 7 til 8 :g:

ATB...Rob :facepalm:

Thanks you two

You may recall earlier in the year we were stood chatting outside The Horse And Groom early one Sunday evening in Doncaster?

Blondie's canal barge trip one Sunday after Stafford cropped up in conversation to which you said "What was that all about?" and laughed.

The reply I should have said came into my mind a few months ago.

Now I've remembered to mention it (laughs) hopefully next time we meet you'll prompt me to finish it off.

Life's just a carnival.

Derek

Edited by Derek Pearson
forgetfulness

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.