Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Laura Preminger

Soul Source Newbie

Hi ! I'm a Soul Source newbie !

I signed in to buy and sell records and to learn a few things ... I live in Toulouse, France and I'm 28. I started listening to soul music when I was a kid but I really discovered obscurities and rarities not long ago, around 2010 maybe. I started buying rare soul music and it became a way of life. I went to SoulShakers Bamberg for the very first time last year, in 2014 and it definitely was an epiphany ! I often go to Movin On in Barcelona because it's a hell of a party ! Con buena gente ! I have been djing in some local bars and venues in Toulouse and Barcelona and I enjoy northern as much as crossovers and modern soul sounds ...

Hi ! I'm a Soul Source newbie !

I signed in to buy and sell records and to learn a few things ... I live in Toulouse, France and I'm 28. I started listening to soul music when I was a kid but I really discovered obscurities and rarities not long ago, around 2010 maybe. I started buying rare soul music and it became a way of life. I went to SoulShakers Bamberg for the very first time last year, in 2014 and it definitely was an epiphany ! I often go to Movin On in Barcelona because it's a hell of a party ! Con buena gente ! I have been djing in some local bars and venues in Toulouse and Barcelona and I enjoy northern as much as crossovers and modern soul sounds ...

Hi Laura. Welcome to the addiction that's northern soul. Enjoy this great site

Steve

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts