denbo

Ebay Saved Searches

Anybody else having problems with eBay receiving emails from them for the Saved Searches you've set up?

Edited by denbo

All the time. To my mind it's never worked properly.

Often when I go into my saved searches and click through to see what's on eBay I see items that I've not received emails about. It's very unreliable.

Not had any Saved Search emails for a good few days now...

Often when I go into my saved searches and click through to see what's on eBay I see items that I've not received emails about. It's very unreliable.

Not had any Saved Search emails for a good few days now...

Ditto  :(

Are we doing something wrong? Can it be resolved?

Edited by denbo

Ditto  :(

Are we doing something wrong? Can it be resolved?

Not that I know of. People have been complaining for years that the Saved Searches don't really work properly. Who knows, perhaps eBay's trying to fix the problems.

I just wish that you could have more than 100 searches saved. It's nowhere near enough.

Surely it's not in ebay's interest to make the searches reliable? They want you trawling through everything so you will find something else to buy.

They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Surely it's not in ebay's interest to make the searches reliable? They want you trawling through everything so you will find something else to buy.

They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Good point. But they should also cater for what we, the customers want.

Not that I know of. People have been complaining for years that the Saved Searches don't really work properly. Who knows, perhaps eBay's trying to fix the problems.

I just wish that you could have more than 100 searches saved. It's nowhere near enough.

Mine's been working perfectly for years, so can't understand why it should be playing up now?

And yes, 100 saved searches ain't nearly enough  :no:

Have you never had dealings with them mate? They do not give a monkeys about us.

Never had any real problems with eBay to be honest, although I know many others have.

Perhaps this is the start of my personal grief.  :(

Mine's been working perfectly for years, so can't understand why it should be playing up now?

And yes, 100 saved searches ain't nearly enough  :no:

I've seen loads of discussions on the eBay support forums with people saying they've not been getting alerts - that's going back a few years.

If you've been getting emails for all of your searches then you're one of the lucky ones - until now, that is! 

I don't have a lot of searches, 40-50 or so, but they seem to be there every morning :)
Maybe I'm special?
Perhaps it's just because you have the limit?
May be better in the US? Unlikely but yous never know.

I reckon they're on their way... They've redesigned how the emails look, which I guess is why they've not been coming through recently. 

Let's hope so  :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.