Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Kegsy

Microsoft - Cortana T.v. Adverts

The group in the ads are Clean Bandit. 

Never heard of them, but Clean Bandit says it all about PC britain today. When have you ever seen a Clean Bandit - they are usually sweaty, dirty, slimey and 'mexican' looking, swigging a bottle of worm infested tequilla.

I am obviously too old to get it, maybe Clean Bandit is yoof speak for something else ?

Never heard of them, but Clean Bandit says it all about PC britain today. When have you ever seen a Clean Bandit - they are usually sweaty, dirty, slimey and 'mexican' looking, swigging a bottle of worm infested tequilla.

I am obviously too old to get it, maybe Clean Bandit is yoof speak for something else ?

Cello player, Grace Chatto, studied in Russia and in Russian 'utter bastard' phonetically sounds like "clean bandit"

vocals:

Jess Glynee

Elisabeth Troy

Florence Rawlings

M&S advert

Edited by simon t

Are these the most inane/mindless adverts ever to grace

our T.V. screens, who are those pillocks in the ads ?. 

Thanks for posting this. I was beginning to think I was the only person cringing uncontrollably every time that prat says "Cortana, you make me larf". Who the f**k talks to a phone app like that??!!!!!

Are these the most inane/mindless adverts ever to grace

our T.V. screens, who are those pillocks in the ads ?. 

Not just the most stupid ads, surely the most stupid app ever invented, 'Cortana remind me where I put my brain.' Seems to be for people who have no human friends. :(  

I don't need it. I just ask my wife, she knows everything. :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fme4i4-UOmY

Edited by Matt Male

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts