Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Steve Lane

Private Parking Tickets (Charges) Unenforceable In Scotland

Straight in the bin .......

I don't understand why you have posted this in the first place, what point are you trying to make ?

These parking tickets / charges are unenforceable nationwide .. so why have you only put Scotland on the title ??????

Edited by Philly

Straight in the bin .......

I don't understand why you have posted this in the first place, what point are you trying to make ?

These parking tickets / charges are unenforceable nationwide .. so why have you only put Scotland on the title ?????

Calm down dear....it`s only a commercial :D

Because........the law regarding parking on private land in Scotland is non-existent and your quite right you can just throw it in the bin, where as in England the legislation was changed and you can no longer do the same.... so you have to appeal and eventually they do become unenforceable.

Not everyone in Scotland or even Scottish members on SS know this so that is why I posted the information up as a public service!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts