• Replies 5
  • Views 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Marcelle

Hi funkinsoul .....

ME im on the door till 2ish :Donly joking Phil you know how much I love working for you :wave: xx

If you check down threads there is another thread opened for Burnley so you can check out on there .... whose going

See you there ... oh usually a few of us having started meeting in th pub underneath for a drink or 2 ... (me only 1 :wave: )

Marcelle

Hi funkinsoul .....

ME im on the door till 2ish :Donly joking Phil you know how much I love working for you :wave: xx

If you check down threads there is another thread opened for Burnley so you can check out on there .... whose going

See you there ... oh usually a few of us having started meeting in th pub underneath for a drink or 2 ... (me only 1 :wave: )

Marcelle

hi ispoke to rod shard this week and hes coming also i think dean and guy hennigan are coming :D

Guest Neil Taylor

Hi funkinsoul .....

ME im on the door till 2ish :Donly joking Phil you know how much I love working for you :shades: xx

See you there ... oh usually a few of us having started meeting in th pub underneath for a drink or 2 ... (me only 1 :D )

Marcelle

hi marcelle,i clicked the wrong button when bumping this article back up...oooops.instead of replying i started a new post.me and computers have`nt got it together yet....neil.

Source Advert