Valentino's... Fair Price?

Labeat

Sweeter than the day before... Chess issue, eBay auction ended 19th of this month.... £144

Same record, Facebook today 28th.... £250

We don't seem to sing from the same songsheet these days, it's as if £100 or so

is neither here nor there on records.... and pretty average ones at that!

• Helpful 2
Social source share

It partly depends on the condition of the record but mainly where people look for the records they want to buy

In the past couple of weeks I've seen records sell on Ebay for high prices while I have some of them sat on Discogs at a lower price and better condition

• Helpful 2
Social source share

It partly depends on the condition of the record but mainly where people look for the records they want to buy

In the past couple of weeks I've seen records sell on Ebay for high prices while I have some of them sat on Discogs at a lower price and better condition

Unless a record is quoted as battered i usually assume them to be in decent fettle, but..... i am never happy

until i have them in my hands.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

It has been fetching upwards £200 and in the odd case more but for a VG copy non way.  I would say £175 is is a fair price for a decent copy but if someone daft enough to pay £250 for a VG copy then it is up to them.....but it sets a marker other sales will follow.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Neil. Simple mate buy at the eBay price and sell at the false book price

Steve

Maybe i should stop reminiscing of back in the day prices Steve, you know, 25 30 and £40.... this is 2015.

Memo to all you Dads out there.... make sure your kids get new shoes before records!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!