45s And Lps - Northern Funk Psych And More

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

All records original. If you have any questions or want to hear some of these tunes please PM me or email me at vinylarc@hotmail.com. Shipping is $5 in US/Canada, $7 UK/Europe, $8 Japan/Australia. Paypal, Cash & Money Orders accepted.

$120 Malcolm's Locks - Get Up Stand Up/Motherless Child (Old Town) : two awesome Funk cuts, M- Promo

$100 Mickey Lanay - I'm Gonna Walk/forget yesterday (Vulcan) : great northern soul dancer, VG+ with a little noise on the ballad side, wol

$20 Watts Community Choir - Keep On-Keeping On/What the World Needs Now (Proverb) : gospel funk, drums and congas, prod by DJ Rogers, M-

$20 Bobby Cutchins - Good Treatment/I Did it Again (Lasso) : outta Philly

$30 The Commands - Hey It's Love/No Time for You (Wax Museum)

$10 The Premiers - Funky Monkey/Speaking of You (Odex) : nice funk outta Mississippi, M-

$20 Carol Fran - You Can't Stop Me/It's My Turn Now (Port) : nice female northern soul dancer, VG++ wol

$10 Lou Johnson - Little Girl/Walk On By (Big Top) : nice slow Soul groovers, prod by Allen Toussaint and Marshall Sehorn, VG+ Promo

$10 Michael Washington - Little Girl (Capcity) :M-

$15 Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum & Durr - You're All I Need to Make It/A World Without You (Capsoul) : awesome group Soul from Ohio

$12 Gringos - Funky Lady/The Life I Lead (Leer) :

$20 J. Count Hughes - Why Oh Why/Sookie (El Sol) : Jimmy Hughes, awesome deep soul, M-

$15 Lee Bates - Shake Baby Shake/disco version (Sansu) : awesome funk

$10 The Intrigues - Soul Brother (Toot) : promo

$20 Tommy Payton - I'll Give You A Ride (Tangerine) : prod by Dee Erwin, Promo, wol

$25 Alvin Robinson - Baby Don't You Do It/Let Me Down Easy (Atco) : written by Holland Dozier

$10 Gene Anderson - Mixed Emotions/Congratulations (Hi) : wol

$50 Barrino Brothers - Trapped In A Love/When Love Was A Child (Invictus) : written by Holland Dozier, prod by Greg Perry, M-

$20 Loading Zone - Hitch Hike/Lucille (Demonstration) : Bay Area funk rock with Linda Tillery

$40 Teleclere - Fantasy Love/Ultra-Groove (TeleMusic) : modern soul & disco from '82

$20 Reginald Milton - Gone Fishing/Soul Clap is Back (Lashawn) : written and prod by Lenis Guess

$40 White Noise - An Electric Storm (Island) : w/ Love Without Sound, also heard on the first Trapdoor mix. US press with pink Island label.

$10 Area Code 615 - Trip in the Country (Polydor) : w/ Stone Fox Chase

$20 Tyler Famularo - Doon Deep (Audifex) : from acid archives "Down Deep" 1976 (Audiofex ax-7081) [plain cover; yellow label] Probably the best of those mid-70s "Advance reviewer copy" albums that were sold through ads in Rolling Stone. Mostly a solid power pop album with minor hard rock moves, a bit of wah-wah. Nice vocals. One ballad with a lot of moog veers in the direction of cheesiness, but still works reasonably well. Like most of the albums in this series, "Down Deep" is very short "- about 25 minutes. This Audiofex LP and others on the label were issued in plain, disco-style covers (labels exposed) and stamped "Advance Reviewer Copy -- Confidential". [AM]

$20 MiraCosta Comm. College - Just for the Record Sessions 87 (private) : "Living All

Those Dreams" ill female modern psych, with synths, keyboard, bass, rest is a mix of rock, pop, folk, and mr asian David Chin rocking Data Stream (music programming electronic sounds by Synthsational Sound Co) AWESOME!

$20 Clarence Reid - Dancing with Nobody But You Baby (Atco) -

$15 Mate Peter - Magany (Pepita) : cool Hungarian rock with a couple of real nice cuts

$15 Gary Burton - Good Vibes (Atlantic) : promo

$15 Hadley Caliman - Iapetus (Mainstream) : gatefold with woody theus, james leary, louis gasca, and others

$20 The Winstons - Color Him Father (Metromedia) : with Amen Brother and title track, M-

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smigger

$120 Malcolm's Locks - Get Up Stand Up/Motherless Child (Old Town) : two awesome Funk cuts, M- Promo

Top tune. Wish I had that sort of money. :D

In case you are willing to look at silly offers that are no where near what you are asking then please pm me :wave::wave:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert