daved

Nigel Pearson

Is he losing the plot? Following three well publicised skirmishes this season, the last being two days ago after the Chelsea match, Pearson handles another press conference very badly. Who in their right mind would want to work for him or with him? The odds are shortening on him still being in charge at the beginning of next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32543893

Another example of what's wrong with the game, they're all over protected, over paid and full of their own self importance when all they are doing is ruining what used to be known as "the beautiful game", from the ground up they all need a reality check, players and managers, ground staff, jumped up Hitler type stewards, chairmen, owners and everyone involved in the so called "premier league".

He's a tosser, jumped ship at Hull pretty quickly and is getting what he deserves, Relegation!!!!!!!!! Come on Steve Bruce, a man of his word who refused to go to Newcastle whilst under contract at Hull. Sorry Rich I know they're your team and you worship Walkers but even they're p*ssing off abroad and leaving Leicester, Ouch!!!!! :facepalm:  :unsure: 

Spot. :shades: 

He's a tosser, jumped ship at Hull pretty quickly and is getting what he deserves, Relegation!!!!!!!!! Come on Steve Bruce, a man of his word who refused to go to Newcastle whilst under contract at Hull. Sorry Rich I know they're your team and you worship Walkers but even they're p*ssing off abroad and leaving Leicester, Ouch!!!!! :facepalm: :unsure:

Steve Bruce is no example of loyalty. He's fecked off to several clubs as soon as he's got a better offer. He shafted Wigan and Palace for example.

Looks like Leicester may well escape.

Edited by daved

Steve Bruce is no example of loyalty. He's fecked off to several clubs as soon as he's got a better offer. He shafted Wigan and Palace for example.

Looks like Leicester may well escape.

I really hope not and he gets the boot, if only for what he did to Hull. 95% of em are greedy B's, both players & Managers but I'm impressed with SB who has shown loyalty to Hull and not chased the Big Club/Money, don't know about Wigan or Palace. :g: 

Anger management needed for Pearson?

As a Leicester fan it's a real shame  that the media focus on this bollocks detracts from the quality that has been shown on the pitch in the last six matches..

Edited by stockholmsoulfox

I don't think Leicester deserve to go down because their manager is a tosser. The team have really pulled themselves up with 4/5 wins. I just hope he isn't considered a hero by the fans if they do stay up.

Fans are very forgiving….Looks like Leicester may well make it….Pearson will be a hero….with the KP faithful.

Edited by Steve G

5 wins out of 6....As Sir Gary says today on Twitter... Who gives a F*** about his sometimes strange behaviour. A win and a draw should do it. Steve, you got the tense wrong.. Nigel is a hero! We were gone a month ago. Nice one eh Pete! Come on! 

I think Leicester have played pretty well throughout the season: for a promoted team I can't remember anyone giving them a shoeing.

Results have started to reflect the quality of those performances, plus Schmeichel coming back has been a real bonus for them. Without him they were either playing Hamer (not a Premiership-quality goalkeeper) or Schwarzer (past it). Since coming back the Dane has made some crucial saves to secure points where the others may not have done so. Had he been fit throughout the season I'll stick my neck out and say they'd already be safe.

Pearson may be slightly odd but he's done a good job overall. Leicester were the bravest side to come to the Emirates all season. Played good football, really had a go and were unfortunate not to get a result. Contrast that with Champions-elect Chelsea who were unwilling to cross the half way line in the entire second half last week. Maybe that's Pearson's biggest crime: a degree of tactical naivety in certain games. 

He's really rolled the dice in the last month or so and played attacking football to get out of trouble. That's really refreshing and highly commendable. Also must say the signing of Cambiasso was a masterstroke. If he was playing for a top six side the Argentinian would surely have been a candidate for Team of the Season.

A manager with a bit of passion, drive and cuts the bullshit, Nigel Pearson ,legend , I hope he helps keep Leicester up and I hope he goes on to become the England manager.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.