Adopt A Dj

Guest barnsey

Guest barnsey

with almost everybody on the scene being a dj theres the problem of not enough air time for all .so ia'm proposing a sponcership deal along the lines of adopt a whale/tiger/shew etc.for just £3 a month they can have an alotted time slot in my shed with a fucked old amstrad deck and play to my easely pleased dog max for an audiance.if this goes well adopt a promoter will come in to play and for the same price they will be aloud to flyer my shed.and all sponseries will get a badge with their chosen dj's promoters face on and a roy says go sticker for their car :shades:

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

with almost everybody on the scene being a dj theres the problem of not enough air time for all .so ia'm proposing a sponcership deal along the lines of adopt a whale/tiger/shew etc.for just £3 a month they can have an alotted time slot in my shed with a fucked old amstrad deck and play to my easely pleased dog max for an audiance.if this goes well adopt a promoter will come in to play and for the same price they will be aloud to flyer my shed.and all sponseries will get a badge with their chosen dj's promoters face on and a roy says go sticker for their car :shades:
whats a shew ?
Social source share

Just wondering, as Max will have to listen all genres of (northern) soul music, is he a "cross-the-border" collie?

Social source share

Guest barnsey
Just wondering, as Max will have to listen all genres of (northern) soul music, is he a "cross-the-border" collie?
no so he won't have any d.i.s.c.o
Social source share

:D Can you use talc on the dancefloor in this shed?

Social source share

Guest barnsey
:D Can you use talc on the dancefloor in this shed?
yep but i believe the going rate for cleaning it up is £300 .this could be a little gold mine eh marcel :shades:
Social source share

Guest barnsey

I'll have three quids worth of Neil Jones as he's very at home in Shack's.....lol as long as he has thirty bob on me, thats £1.50 in new money.......on second thoughts call it a quid...lol first record has to be Shep - Fool To Fool just for the doggie!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

:shades:
Social source share

Guest barnsey
What sort of speakers are attached to the Amstrad, whoofers?
its started off bad and its gettin worse :shades: Edited by barnsey
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!