Thought I'd Share Some Tunes...i'm Bored

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Think I messed up how to use this new soundclip featue....uploaded them on the sounds section (after realising we're not meant to do straight clips now) and now I can't seem to get them from the library to replace the ones in the thread?

Social source share

Hi there,

Thanks for the tracks, but...

It's me or are they playing literally at 100RPM??????? they sound ultra-fast or something...

Cheers

Dante

OOooooooooops I've just saw your last post, don't know, but they sound really funny hehehe

Edited by Dante
Social source share

they're fast cause the flash player only works with files encoded at a rate of 11.025 kHz 22.050 kHz or 44.100 kHz

it is the only drawback with using a flash player but as was the same for the gallery thinking is it was worth using it

did put together a guide with the info, but does seem that this has been overlooked/lost amongst the other posts

can find it here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=33097

and will add link to the upload page

Submitting Clips

please ensure that do fill in the artist and title and other info if possible (avoid commas, quotes etc)

Clip format - all clips at the current time must be in mp3 format

due to the flash streaming -player they need to be encoded at a rate of 11.025 kHz 22.050 kHz or 44.100 kHz

Clip Size - apart from radio or sixpacks, clips must not be larger than 2 mb

Social source share

Hi Mike,

When I click the New clip link it says me that I don't have permission to do that.

I had problems validating my account, and every time I log in it says something like incorrect login, but then I click the Forum link, and everythings seems to be normal. I think that's the problem...

Thanks In Advance,

Dante

Social source share

Cheers Mike,

I must have converted them incorrectky then. I do all my files as .wav as it saves on disc space...I converted those 4 to MP3 when I added them but must have gone wrong somewhere......

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!