First Theft In 10 Years

Last night Saturday 2 May we had our successful Keighley Okeh Soul Club night and despite it being torrential rain and a bank holiday we had a very good turn out and everyone went home happy as usual. When stripping the equipment down after 1am in the modern room we discovered that two styluses worth £120 each had been stolen from the decks, apparently the said thief was supposedly taking photographs of the equipment, yes taking photographs of the equipment is a very strange thing to be doing! We the organisers are not happy and would like them returned asap. 

post-10596-0-68697800-1430651464_thumb.j

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mrs M

Only that we seem to assume only men go to soul nights or have the capacity to be thieves.

There are some well shady ladies knocking about, always have been so I agree it's not always right to point the finger towards the fellas. I despise a thief, especially when you thought they were friends. Having said this I did used to regularly 'borrow' tapes from Micky Cruise then return them a week later and he used to steal my Johnson's Cotton Buds all the time so that made us even!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!