Here He Goes Again...the Continuing Adventures Of Il

IL has been booted from the Northern Soul in OZ FB group for repeatedly posting his podcasts there, after being politely reminded that its not what the group is about: here's his (predictable) response:

What a dick....fans & followers..?? deluded as usual.

My latest enemy, a horrible cow called Sian Davy, has blocked my podcasts from the facebook group NORTHERN SOUL IN OZ.

The unfortunate thing is I have a lot of fans and followers in Australia.

In true Levine form, I told the bitch to go fuck herself.

I ask all my Australian friends to please boycott her wretched group.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

IL has been booted from the Northern Soul in OZ FB group for repeatedly posting his podcasts there, after being politely reminded that its not what the group is about: here's his (predictable) response:

My latest enemy, a horrible cow called Sian Davy, has blocked my podcasts from the facebook group NORTHERN SOUL IN OZ.

Denny. How very dare you. You know you will upset all his friends and followers with this post. ...ha ha..

Hope your well mate.

Steve

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Byrney

If that's true then that's very brave, telling a women to go f### herself. 

Social source share

All of the facebook groups have rules pinned at the top, if it says no links to podcasts then it means no links to podcasts - I saw Ian posting in rare soul sales the other day, not with records to sell, but for his podcast.  Doesn't matter who you are, rules are rules and if you can't accept that, leave the group.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest Byrney

I've just seen the post on FB and it is true, very sad to be bragging that he's insulted a women.... 

What is it with this "do you know who I am" complex that some DJs have; something, thankfully that is completely missing from the DJs of the era when I got into this ( mainly as we'd just rip the p133 out of them)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!