Ian Levine's Soul Packs ?

Guest Dave Ward

Are they only available To people on facebook?

I'm not on facebook  (cos I'm still being hunted by those that I've upset in the past :-)

Tried a search and can only find links via facebook?

Anyone?

Thanks

Louis

I'm sure someone on here will help you out. i don't really do facebook or I'd sort something out for you.

Peter

Social source share

Talking of Soul Packs; Remember one Pete Waterman back in the early 70s hit on the idea of buying in cheapo packs ;splitting them open,spreading them out on a massive table in his shop "SoulHole" in Coventry;50p Each!   He s since had 15 No 1 Hits, sold 500,Million singles Worldwide and is worth an estimated £60,000000.

but, was his heart in the right place 

Social source share

Talking of Soul Packs; Remember one Pete Waterman back in the early 70s hit on the idea of buying in cheapo packs ;splitting them open,spreading them out on a massive table in his shop "SoulHole" in Coventry;50p Each!   He s since had 15 No 1 Hits, sold 500,Million singles Worldwide and is worth an estimated £60,000000.

He'd be able to buy lots from Ian then :D

Social source share

Chris and all

ok as the talks has moved on from the initial post, I will be closing this shortly

there's a sales section/forum on here if wish to pass/inform on any further info

as always feedback forum best place for any feedback on modding etc etc :thumbsup:

cheers

mike

Edited by mike
Social source share