Shades Of Soul Issue 4 (April 1985)

I've hopefully solved my problem of scan size of the PDF being too large to upload, and it looks as though this format (compact pdf) is way smaller (about 4.4mb) but still seems perfectly readable.

Please let me know if it works was I'm about to get busy scanning some of the others which came out too large to upload.

This issue includes an article on The Masqueraders, RCA Victor, History of Fanzines (part 4), Sundance Records, Tommy Tate, J.J. Barnes discography, Wild Deuce, and all of the many regular contributors covering various records and venues.

Shades of Soul issue 4 April 1985 (cpdf).pdf

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Looks a little blurry but when I stretch it out it looks ok' could be my failing eye sight though. :lol:

Is there any way increasing the upload limit (Mike) to enable increased quality?

But once again many thanks for tis Sean, greatly appreciated.

Social source share

Looks a little blurry but when I stretch it out it looks ok' could be my failing eye sight though. :lol:

Is there any way increasing the upload limit (Mike) to enable increased quality?

But once again many thanks for tis Sean, greatly appreciated.

can increase the site wide upload limit currently 22mb

but need to be aware of what size etc we are talking about ?

Social source share

Thanks for that Chalky, I'll carry on with a few issues on this c-pdf, format, and wait to see if the limit can be increased (the biggest file I've scanned, issue 8, was 26.8 mb, at 36 pages, and I haven't yet done issue 10 but that's 40 pages, so if possible, maybe a limit of 30mb could help?).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!