Feed Your Soul @ Oscars's - Newark - 3 May 2015

Videos by our friends in Doncaster of the H&G events inspired me to take a couple of clips from Oscar's yesterday. Didn't pick up much of the music but they give a good idea of the fabulous atmosphere in the place. First one from behind the decks.

There are two more videos on the Facebook page from later on when there were more in but they are too large to upload on here  :( 

So go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/743076379097160/

Cheers

Richard

Edited by mike
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Wow!  :ohmy:

Never heard either of those - lovely.  :yes:

Well done to Ady and Richard and everyone else - nice play lists.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Peter - your kind of place mate. Check out the videos on the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/743076379097160/

Hoping you will try and make the next one on 5 July - would be great to see you  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Richard

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:thumbsup: Polivelts and Peter thanks, The two Lady tracks are from the Lady album, I have Money on a 45 but I was thinking of playing more tracks so took the Album with me, I personally love the "sweet lady"  track, it's just right for a Sunday Chillout Imo

Steve J  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:thumbsup: Polivelts and Peter thanks, The two Lady tracks are from the Lady album, I have Money on a 45 but I was thinking of playing more tracks so took the Album with me, I personally love the "sweet lady"  track, it's just right for a Sunday Chillout Imo

Steve J  

Steve - have you had a gender transformation?  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

Steve J  

Steve - have you had a gender transformation?  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Ha!

Had me smiling.

:hypo:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!