Baby Cakes

News: The Blackpool International Soul Festival

Tickets on sale now at www.goldsoul.co.uk

any plans on an allnighter on the Saturday night? i know its not till next year but would be great if there was 

have removed posts

this is a announcement thread of a news article

it runs in parallel with the news item

comments show both in the forum (here) and in the news artcile

no need to edit the first post

It's only a week after Cleethorpes.

Don't promoters look at the calendar? Or is it that they don't give a sh*te? It's the busiest time of the year for events, Cleggy, Brid, Whitby, Skeggy, St.Ives & Barnstable all within weeks of this. I'd love to do more than one but I don't have a Trust Fund or a Lottery Cheque, so only one it is. :g:

Spot the Pauper. :shades:  

Hello Spot......of course promoters check the calendar , however this was one of the very few weekends that :

A The exceptionally busy Winter Gardens was free during the summer

B  There were no other weekenders taking place.

C  The artists / DJs were available.

D  Hotels in the town had capacity at non premium prices

I do agree that the calendar is extremely busy , but the other events tend to be all on the East Coast - but for the West Coast this is spaced out reasonably well from other events in Lancashire.   We have tried to make this a really good deal as well, with so much going on for £33 "early bird".  4 dynamite artists, a great DJ line up and 6 rooms covering all styles of collectible soul. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.