Willie Mallory You Went Back On What You Said Lanor

was this reissued / bootlegged etc and if so how much for an original and a 2nd issue/pressing

many thanks in advance

From memory the first issues are a deep red Lanor label, whereas the reissue is more of a "pinky" coloured label.

Moorer used to have a load of the reissues at around the price Mark quoted. Originals......maybe £50/60 last time I saw one....nice tune though.

Think Huriah Boynton did the same track on Lanor as well. Probably cheaper option ??

A

Social source share

Both hurrah Boynton and willie mallory were reissued .. price appears to be £25 for each but maybe some are listing them as original presses.... originals of both seem to be a bit thin on the ground these days

Edited by dave pinch
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Bri,

I know it says in Andy's post (no 3) as to which is the first and second issue.

But couldn't you have included that in your comments over there as well?

All you put is 'first issue label images added' - Nothing to say which is which....  :g:

Apart from when you hover the mouse pointer over it and it states who uploaded it, but not everyone looking at it will be using a mouse these days, mobile devices and touch screen tablets etc. So may not be able to see that information.

Just a suggestion...  :thumbsup: 

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Bri,

I know it says in Andy's post (no 3) as to which is the first and second issue.

But couldn't you have included that in your comments over there as well?

All you put is 'first issue label images added' - Nothing to say which is which....  :g:

Apart from when you hover the mouse pointer over it and it states who uploaded it, but not everyone looking at it will be using a mouse these days, mobile devices and touch screen tablets etc. So may not be able to see that information.

Just a suggestion...  :thumbsup: 

JB..when i uploaded my images, the pink second issues were already there..in the meantime the mods have switched the images around, will have a look at it and amend my post :)

Edited by bri pinch
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!