Articles: Soulshakers Bamberg Celebrates 10 Years

Guest Byrney

Last year was my first, it was incredible.

gutted I missed this one Dave, we booked the hotel but had to cancel as we're moving home - this Friday so utterly skint.

glad it was a ball.

Social source share

I could "only" come for the alldayer and nighter on Saturday but it was a fantastic day / night.

I hope Malayka got her voice back. Recently a friend had donated me a small pack of old german allnighter-flyers which contained one for the first Bamberg weekender in 2006 and when I showed it her as a present in Cafe Kranen I thought at first she was speechless because of that :wink:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Final word from SuSu & Malayka who run the event...........................

friends!
...can we just say thank you for 10 years of support, friendship and the celebration of black music. it has been a great journey for us, we never thought that we can share our passion in this way.
thank you. from the bottom of our hearts. that's all we can say.
...and make a note of this date:
29./30/1. April/May 2016 
we do it all over again, shall we wink emoticon
Susu & Malayka
https://youtu.be/onp73T-bWzg

Social source share

I could "only" come for the alldayer and nighter on Saturday but it was a fantastic day / night.

I hope Malayka got her voice back. Recently a friend had donated me a small pack of old german allnighter-flyers which contained one for the first Bamberg weekender in 2006 and when I showed it her as a present in Cafe Kranen I thought at first she was speechless because of that :wink:

Hi,hi,hi...that was a nice surprise!

fabulous!!!

Malayka

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!