Peter99

Newcastle United - Best Coach In The Premiership

As a neutral footy fan I quite like to see Newcastle United do well - although I have to admit to not liking Pardew, although he's obviously history.

Sometimes I am surprised at some of the things people come out with - it makes them look weak, lame even. I had one of these moments a couple of weeks back when John Carver publicly stated that he wanted protection from his own fans.  :ohmy: Mm, looks a bit weak does that Johnny Boy. He then goes on to publicly blame and condemn his own players for their poor run of results.  :wicked:

Now he's come out and said that he believes he's the best coach in the premiership.  :ohmy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32627362

Mm, I think Johnny Boy needs to keep his trap shut - he's making himself look like a weak, deluded fool.

:hatsoff2:

"Mm, I think Johnny Boy needs to keep his trap shut - he's making himself look like a weak, deluded fool."

But that's football Peter, delusional goes with the territory, weak wouldn't cut it in the 60's and 70's when real men played football, but I often think it's the fans that are fools, paying inflated prices to watch prima donnas both on and off the pitch.  They even expect you to pay to see them on TV these days, crazy world.

Nothing personal but I hope they go down & Sunderland stay up.

That club is a circus & laughing stock.

An example of how a football club should not be run.

I know it's not the fans fault, but they must take some blame as they get their wish at times.

There's talk of Alan Shearer. I'll laugh my head off if they get him & its a death nail if they do.

Come on Sunderland, you can do at their expense lads!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.