Reductions On 4 Rare Ones

The following are all for sale from here in the UK. Payment to marktsoulman@gmail.com as paypal gift or +4% if you want full protection Paypal. Shipping at cost of £7.25 insured or for overseas please ask. Please reserve with a PM. Shipping as soon as paid.

All records graded and described accurately as per site grading.

SOLD Sammy Lee - What Goes around Promco £550 VG+ - This was first played I think by kev Roberts and then tried a re-activation in 1977. Sounds right for today. This copy play grades perfect but does show some signs of previous playing.

George Franklin Smalllwood -Hey Mama - Smallwood £450 M- This is a stone cold mint copy of the ORIGINAL not the PPU pressing done 

Leroy Barbour - I Ain't Going Nowhere - Frontiersman £400 M- A mint copy of this gorgeous 70's take of the Jimmie Reed classic. Hard to find these days....

Leroy Barbour.pdf

Jaqueline Jones- A smile on My Face - Loadstone £280 M- to VG++ Plays perfect but I just not confident of putting Mint on it.

jaq Jones.pdf

Rotations - I Can't Find Her- DeBrossard £400 VG++ Thi sis the rare "no piano label" which is not seen often. The standard one is over 400 on list now... The you tube is spinning that one, scan is mine.

rotations.pdf

SOLD Unique Blend - Yes I'm In Love- Eastbound Demo £270 VG++ This is mad as it looks Mint but plays with a hiss one channel through my SL1200 Mk 11 with a high end £300 cartridge~! Doesn't sound unplayable in any way though as loud record.

Unique Blend.pdf

• Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The following are all for sale from here in the UK. Payment to marktsoulman@gmail.com as paypal gift or +4% if you want full protection Paypal. Shipping at cost of £7.25 insured or for overseas please ask. Please reserve with a PM. Shipping as soon as paid.

All records graded and described accurately as per site grading.

SOLD NOW George Franklin Smalllwood -Hey Mama - Smallwood £390 M- This is a stone cold mint copy of the ORIGINAL not the PPU pressing done. Sold at over 500 recently

George Smallwood.pdf

Leroy Barbour - I Ain't Going Nowhere - Frontiersman £325 M- A mint copy of this gorgeous 70's take of the Jimmie Reed classic. Hard to find these days....

Leroy Barbour.pdf

Jaqueline Jones- A FROWN on My Face - Loadstone £210 M- to VG++ Plays perfect but I just not confident of putting Mint on it.

jaq Jones.pdf

Rotations - I Can't Find Her- DeBrossard £290 VG++ Thi sis the rare "no piano label" which is not seen often. The standard one is over 400 on list now... The you tube is spinning that one, scan is mine.

rotations.pdf

Thanks

Edited by marktsoulman
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!