Price Please

Bitchdj

• Replies 4
  • Views 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Doesn't come up often. £80 to £100.

thanks mark i just thought i would ask as i have a copy and one went through on evilbay this week on a W/D for $200+... not really my cup of tea either will add it to the sales pile and try and list some up soon...lovely to see you the other week by the way :D

Social source share

thanks mark i just thought i would ask as i have a copy and one went through on evilbay this week on a W/D for $200+... not really my cup of tea either will add it to the sales pile and try and list some up soon...lovely to see you the other week by the way :D

Will look forward to the list Kim!!! It was a lovely surprise to see you out and about too!! Sorry I had to dash off - I was not in the best of health that weekend. Hope to see you out again soon.

Social source share

Will look forward to the list Kim!!! It was a lovely surprise to see you out and about too!! Sorry I had to dash off - I was not in the best of health that weekend. Hope to see you out again soon.

i need to get out more i am out of touch with prices etc work blah blah is ruining my soulful life!...im still in shock at the price of ed hamilton on mannys auction and it aint even finished yet! :yes:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!