Premium Stuff

Wireless Speakers - Advice Please

Can anybody comment on the quality of these speakers please? JBL On Air Control 2.4G WIRELESS speakers.

They have been recommended due to their high quality sound and ability to be portable around the house without any wires. That all sounds great.

A mate has installed them in a pub venue and says the sound quality is excellent. To be used with Technics 1210 MK2 decks and a NAD 3130 amp. Grateful for any advice please  :thumbsup: 

Cheers

Richard

post-12286-0-18708700-1431269050_thumb.j

post-12286-0-85032900-1431269078_thumb.j

Can't comment on the wireless versions, but I've got a pair of wired JBL Control 1s which I use as outdoor speakers, and they're fine.  Good build quality, they've been outside, fitted under the eaves of my house for the last four years and still sound fine.  Run them as Zone 2 speakers off an Onkyo AV Amp.

post-31205-0-39039700-1431371537_thumb.j

Edited by Steve S 60

Being JBL they should be great. I use one of their tiny single wireless Bluetooth speakers in and outside the house for playing music from iPad and iPhone, the sound is amazing for the size of the speaker. Guess the system you're looking at the only down side as I see it is having to power each individual speaker and other device, remembering to recharge batteries or whatever. :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.