KevH

High Voltage Cable Inspection.....whoa.

Sorry, couldn't watch, I don't like heights

Watched the first one - but couldn't watch the second one. I don't like heights either and had tingles going through me body - had to abort.

Watched the first one - but couldn't watch the second one. I don't like heights either and had tingles going through me body - had to abort.

The first one was bad enough for me Peter, the second had me pause after a few seconds

The first one was bad enough for me Peter, the second had me pause after a few seconds

Sorry guys ...  :) 

Yep me too Dave.

Awesome stuff though butcher man - thanks for posting. I can't even clear me guttering out!

:sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets: 

Yep me too Dave.

Awesome stuff though butcher man - thanks for posting. I can't even clear me guttering out!

:sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets: 

I can't even climb up a 6' ladder, that's one of the reasons I grow bonsai

Health and Safety 

John Noakes, no wonder the poor bugger's gone AWOL in Majorca.  Probably having flashbacks of that climb.  Or this one when he tried his hand at being the Button Boy at HMS Ganges.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.