soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Laura Preminger

hi laura, I think tim brown has a copy on his list, also the tams is on two labels.

regards neal.

Hi Neal ! Thanks for your answer !

About the tams, I am aware of the Supreme press and about two Sounds South presses (a yellow one and a red one). I am not interested at all in the yellow one but I've never heard the red one, is it the same than the yellow one ?  Is it with violins or with saxophone ?

Thanks again !

Regards,

Laura

Social source share

Guest Laura Preminger

Listed in sales today mate by SS member joe tex

Thanks for your answer ... Already sold ...

Regards,

Laura

Social source share

Guest Laura Preminger

Hi I'm not sure if the red label is different

Neal

Well, according to a french website I just read, the yellow and the red one are the same ... So, definitely after the belgian Supreme press. Better and cheaper, the way I love buying records :) ...

Take care Neal !

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

The yellow and red issues of the Tams release are identical recordings..... However, the red issue I had, although in un played condition, was definitely inferior to the yellow labelled copy sound wise. Maybe a dodgy press I don't know. I kept the yellow copy anyway....

Hope this helps for you,

Best, Ivor

Social source share

Guest Laura Preminger

The yellow and red issues of the Tams release are identical recordings..... However, the red issue I had, although in un played condition, was definitely inferior to the yellow labelled copy sound wise. Maybe a dodgy press I don't know. I kept the yellow copy anyway....

Hope this helps for you,

Best, Ivor

Thanks for the info Ivor !

Regards,

Laura

Social source share