Phil Worden - "docker" - R.i.p

I couldn't let today end without acknowledging the very sad passing of "Docker".

I got to know Docker only recently, about 4 or 5 years ago, via my Wendy and the rest of the madness of the "Preston Soul Crew". But sometimes, when you meet someone, you just know straight away that you're in the presence of a legend....

It was a privilege to have known Docker. His enthusiasm for 'this soul thing of ours' was a joy to behold.

I know there are many on here who will have gone way, way back with Docker, and who will have many, many fond memories.

It's Docker's funeral tomorrow. The Preston Soul Crew will, of course, be amongst the very many there to pay their respects.

Much love and respect to Jayne, and all of Docker's family and friends.

Rest In Peace Docker. Keep on stomping pal.

Social source share

i knew one of the preston crowd only ever new him has docker was a regular at morecambe .great lad and good dancer, knocked around with mick fisher,finchy tomo and gina. if it is the same docker he be missed RIP

Edited by rhino
Social source share

We have only known Docker about 10 years, but in that time we became good friends.

We have had some great times with him and the Preston Crew, more so at Weekenders.

He will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts go out to Jayne and his family.

R.I.P. Phil Worden

Dave & Lou.

Social source share

We have only known Docker about 10 years, but in that time we became good friends.

We have had some great times with him and the Preston Crew, more so at Weekenders.

He will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts go out to Jayne and his family.

R.I.P. Phil Worden

Dave & Lou.

Well what a send off, 1st record on the decks at 5.30pm, dancefloor packed.

Well done Steve Woomble and the rest of the DJ's.

Also well done the Preston Soul Crew.

You all did Docker proud.

Phillip Worden R.I.P.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Well what a send off, 1st record on the decks at 5.30pm, dancefloor packed.

Well done Steve Woomble and the rest of the DJ's.

Also well done the Preston Soul Crew.

You all did Docker proud.

Phillip Worden R.I.P.

wish i could of got to it,only found at Wednesday night. gutted great bloke not seen for over 12 months but remember him very well. glad he got the send of he deserved sleep well bud R.I.P 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!