Coast To Coast Film - Who Wants It

Pete S

OK I've now had about 30 people ask me to do copies of this so I will do them for anyone who wants one free of charge, however I will have to ask for £2 paid into paypal to cover disc, postage, jiffy bag, time, electricity etc (bear in mind after their cut I'm left with 1.60), I would do them for nothing usually but not this quantity.

Paypal is pete.smith@freeuk.com, just mark it DVD and I'll know what it's for.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK I've now had about 30 people ask me to do copies of this so I will do them for anyone who wants one free of charge, however I will have to ask for £2 paid into paypal to cover disc, postage, jiffy bag, time, electricity etc (bear in mind after their cut I'm left with 1.60), I would do them for nothing usually but not this quantity.

I'll have one Pete. Paypalling money now. :lol:

Jordi

Social source share

Count me in, I've just sent via PayPal

Social source share

What is it? A documentary?

No, it's a comedy film with a Motown soundtrack...Two guys meet, one American, a deserter from the US army, one Brit, and they are drawn together by their mutual love of Soul music. Neither being gainfully employed they decide to start a mobile disco service for fellow soul lovers, which leads them to buy an ice cream van, and the adventure begins. Before long they find themselves on the run from the bad guys and the police.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!