Paypal Fees?

Bought a 45 off the CDandLP website, went to pay for it, total was correct at checkout but went to pay and noticed further down the page another total, that included a 'Paypal Treatment Fee'? 

Never come across this before. Anyone any experience of this. What on earth are Paypal Treatment Fees?

I asked the seller and he isn't the one who attached the extra fees and pointed me towards the site.

Anyone ever come a cross this before and questioned these fees?

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Could be they are incorporating the 4% fee that they will get charged by Paypal when the money for goods is paid into their paypal account!

I asked the seller who said he wasn't doing that though.

Does anyone buy from CDandLP regularly? It's the first time I've bought on there.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Guest randy

There are lots of sites that charge the additional 4% PAYPAL fee, you can usually avoid if you pay directly with card but dont recommend it for obvious reasons.

Social source share

There are lots of sites that charge the additional 4% PAYPAL fee, you can usually avoid if you pay directly with card but dont recommend it for obvious reasons.

If that's the case then this particular collector has just seen yet another source for records disappear into the ether.  The seller doesn't even get the 4%. Therefore the site are SCAMMING 4% of every sale?  Nah... first and last time for me.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!