Bargin Of The Week - Last Copys

Last copies of these two great 45's .....................

Sam Benson - Disco ! Do you believe in disco / Stay with me (Until the morning comes) - Faces cord X-314

One of the hardest to find on the label, only been one for sale in 10 years on Ebay. One side is a cool funky modern dancer. The flip side delivers a deep soul winner that just builds and builds.

These are stone mint, never seen a record needle, like all these offers only a hand full for sale and when their gone, their gone for good.

£25 + £1.50 in the UK, + £2.50 the rest of the world

Here an interesting one for you. This pressing is completely unknown, to my knowledge.

Bobbie Roberson - Don't you leave me baby / Don't turn your back on me baby - Bolivia 332

This is the same recordings as The Founders - Bolivia 323 , they came from Bobbie's brother and label owner Leroy 'Roy' Edwards. Roy told me it was released 5 years later than The Founders. Bobbie was the groups lead singer. They were pressed to push the song a second time, but then Roy left New York and they never got released.

Anyway a 'Lowrider' classic one side and a nice southern soul mover on the flip, The Founders regularly sell for £150 +

The Bobbie Robinson 2Day at the bargin price of £25 + £1.50 in the UK, + £2.50 The Rest Of The World

post-3008-0-55627000-1431510891_thumb.jp

Exactly same recording as this ...................

Southern soul flip ..........................

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source