Buying From Japan

I buy from Japanese dealers on the usual selling sites, and also from a couple of the shops every couple of months.

To date always smooth transactions, and the records are always exactly as described condition wise. :thumbsup:

Mark

Social source share

Ive also bought tons from Japan,  I have to say they are all great guys over there, and when it comes to condition, every 45 I've ever bought has been very minty... fast quality service...is std in Japan pretty much I think..

m:_))

Social source share

Good evening from Tokyo!

Can only echo what has been said above...the chances of being ripped off by someone based here is low...it is simply not within the culture to do something so low! EMS couriers is an exclusive Japan Post service...never a problem. Just one thing to note - the Soundfinder site lists stock from other shops...and not all the actual shops can communicate clearly in English or may not even send abroad due to communication and/or preferred payment options.

Social source share

Just had a rocksteady  45 arrive this morning from Japan , have had several over time , all been fine , usually take about a week to arrive , postage usually between 6 - 7 quid , can recommend Ninja Records for 60,s and 70s  blubeat , ska, early reggae etc .

Social source share

Record arrived today in excellent condition, took only 7 days from ordering to receiving.

Fantastic service.       

7 days...that's terrible...should've been 4 or less!

:lol:  :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!