lilypads58

Perth City Soul Club

And me jane rough the only english women at the plough inn hope you're all keeping the faith thank you for the memories

Now there is a blast from the past , Hi  Jane it's Brian Cantwell  here  and still into the music i done a wee set @Stuart Cosgrove book launch in Perth   ?? i still see to Wardy and James O'Donnell , what you up to??

Im good thankyou brian 40years on we stilll keeping the faith glad to hear your still spinning some good tunes yes a blast from the past we where good though bringing northern soul to perth how about the salutation hotel

Hi brian very much into the northern scene albeit alot different these days i still love to dance but can't at the moment as i broke my ankle on holiday are you still involved in the northern screen??

Ps would be good to do a perth city soul club reunion 40years how amazing would that be its gpod we we all still keeping the faith

Jane i am putting the wheels in motion for this just needing dates sorted for the venue

got some patches made a while ago

2qdu495.jpg

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.