The Moon Hotel Derby

The Moon Hotel Derby opens its doors again on the Friday 19th November,playing qaulity soul with regular dj's GLYNN SISSONS ,ANDY MURFIN, JOHN HEANEY,

And this months guest dj Steve Brown "Ilkeston" spinning the decks for the first time at the Moon.Word is finally getting around that this is a venue in the East Midlands that is doing its own thing and playing something different than you normal run of the mill soul night.We have had good feed back off people that have attended that they enjoyed the Quality of music played,which is across the board 60's 70's and underplayed Northern.Good Friendly venue large car park at rear easy access from M1 junction 25 A52 Derby see Flyer/Events guide

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

heres a few of my favorite tracks......John h

CRY LIKE A BABY THE JIVE FIVE

ONE GRAIN OF SAND MITCH RYDER

BIRTH OF A PLAY BOY THE CHOSEN FEW

STOP AND LISTEN PATTI DREW

CLOSED FOR THE SEASON BETTYE SWAN

GIRL I LOVE YOU RON HOLDEN

HAVE YOU EVER THE ENCHANTED FIVE

IT WAS YOU SANDY BROCKINGTON

PYRAMID SBI

• Replies 3
  • Views 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Moon Hotel Derby opens its doors again on the Friday 19th November,playing qaulity soul with regular dj's GLYNN SISSONS ,ANDY MURFIN, JOHN HEANEY,

And this months guest dj Steve Brown "Ilkeston" spinning the decks for the first time at the Moon.Word is finally getting around that this is a venue in the East Midlands that is doing its own thing and playing something different than you normal run of the mill soul night.We have had good feed back off people that have attended that they enjoyed the Quality of music played,which is across the board 60's 70's and underplayed Northern.Good Friendly venue large car park at rear easy access from M1 junction 25 A52 Derby see Flyer/Events guide

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

heres a few of my favorite tracks......John h

CRY LIKE A BABY    THE JIVE FIVE

ONE GRAIN OF SAND  MITCH RYDER

BIRTH OF A PLAY BOY  THE CHOSEN FEW

STOP AND LISTEN  PATTI DREW

CLOSED FOR THE SEASON  BETTYE SWAN

GIRL I LOVE YOU  RON HOLDEN

HAVE YOU EVER  THE ENCHANTED FIVE

hi john/dian how you both keeping went to union good night  glad you like some of my sounds know their not mega rare but they are sounds what i like keep in touch john h

link