Actually Rare 70S & Modern ($150 - $1500) Some Sound Files

Hi there!

Here are some 45s for sale.  I have some sound files available on my googledrive, and some videos are on my youtube channel that you can find if you enter my full name in the search field (Nancy Yahiro).  Paypal as "gift" preferred unless you don't know me/are wary/don't trust me. Postage from England until May 30th only, after that I'll be selling from Italy. Please message me for information, thanks! Nancy

Eddie Black Speed "Looking Thru The Window"/"Time" (Watts City) $150

Wilson Love "Funny Money" (NS) M- $300

Ice - Cold - Love "Sheer Magic"/"Wonderful To Be Loved" (Tammy) M- $350

Lisason "Life"/"Disco Party" (A.L.C.) M- writing on label (ball point pen, 2 x's, crossed out title and "LIFE" written as well as 2 words , "Dancin" and the other I can't quite make out) and reversed labels $400

Sonny Turner and Sound Limited "Chicago Woman""Now That You're Gone" (Musicor) WD M- irregular edge to short area of styrene, not affecting play $500

Church "How Long"/"Da Da Song" (Silas) M- $550

Karvin Johnson "If You Let Me""I Will Love You For The Rest Of My Life" (Marshall) VG++ $600 please see video of this on the youtube, my copy!

Roy Porter Sound Machine and George Holmes "Panama"/"Where There's A Will There's A Way" (Chelan) M- $800

Robert Montgomery "I Need You Girl" (Crescent) VG++ $1500 please see video of this on the youtube, my copy!

Armour Gomez "Feeling Uptight" (Accent) VG+ $1500 please see video of this on the youtube, my copy!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!