sweetheart7

Hello From Me :)

Long time lurker but only just got round to actually signing up!
Cheri, 23 from sunny South Wales...

Love soul in any form, love it when you find a song and it just gives you that tingle down your spine.  Would never believe that this time last year you'd never force me onto the dance floor, can't get me off there now haha...

Still consider myself very much a newbie and have only recently started collecting soul vinyl (always collected vinyl but told myself I'd stay away from soul cause it's an expensive habit!)

Regular at the (few) soul nights in South Wales but starting to travel a bit further afield to get my hit, so would be lush to meet some new friends as some of mine think I'm mad for travelling hours for a soul night! x

Hi Cherie, Welcome!

Travelling hours to a soul night is what it's all about. It's worth it to listen to and dance to our wonderful music, Could do with more of you lot to carry on when us crumblies' legs finally pack in.  :)

And this is a great place to buy records - bought one off here a few minutes ago. Touch wood, I've never had a bad experience on here.

Stu

Hi Cheri,

I can see your point of view perfectly.

I happened to travel from Italy to Uk many times just for a weekender and I felt a bit insane myself.  

It's a lot of money but i don't think there're many other things that it's worth going around for and spend them.

Andrea

Hi Cheri,

welcome to Soul Source, I used to fly over from Toronto for an allnighter at the 100 club and be back at work on the Tuesday morning, so you're far from mad, well at least a little bit behind several I can think of, including me.

Tattoo Dave

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.