Northern Soul Memorabilia For You To Have A Browse Through

Pete S

T shirt signed at the Ric Tic Revue by Al Kent, Lou Ragland, JJ Barnes, Pat Lewis - and I could even put it in this very nice Stax Museum carrier bag!  The shirt has shrunk so much it would just about fit a ten year old.

post-1893-0-07758600-1432562268_thumb.jp

post-1893-0-16545800-1432562275_thumb.jp

post-1893-0-15842800-1432562280_thumb.jp

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

The second photo down (of the 3 girls) is brilliant, best Wigan pic I've seen, it's got a real 'being there' feel. Thanks for posting up .

Social source share

quality flyers and photos that only mean something to the soul family...... :thumbsup:   :thumbup:

on the hinkley flyer  it says " major lance live at hinkley " l.p. out for xmas.....any reason why it did not happen :g: 

Pete -

Great flyers re Major Lance live LP it did happen and have a copy of it somewhere I don't think its a rare one but great memories if you managed to go-

Social source share

cheers chalky...is it worth anything  out of curiosity .... i do recognise it...

The average sale price on discogs seems to be around a fiver (the highest price too) with the lowest being a couple of quid.

Craig Moerer has one at £26 but with others on there far cheaper his price looks a little optimistic. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Great stuff.

I'm in one of the photos, dancing in my usual place. Must have been taken in 78 or later judging by what I'm wearing.

If you want a proper copy let me know George and I'll scan it for you.  You'll have to unblock me though  :lol: 

Social source share

If you want a proper copy let me know George and I'll scan it for you.  You'll have to unblock me though  :lol: 

Thanks for the offer Pete. If I knew how to,  I would.

That's why I usually read threads without logging in... Saves having to click on 'do you want to view this post' all the time. There are loads of people on that list so don't take it personally.

Edit

I just figured it out, You are now unblocked. :thumbup:

2nd pic down, middle row.

Thanks

Edited by grouse
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!