dy95

Hello All

Hello everyone,

New member here, the name is Don and I reside in the USA. I stumbled upon your excellent site while researching a few classic 45's. Soul, R&B, Northern Soul, etc. My Dad passed away 3 years ago, and I was sorting thru their storage shed when I found several boxes that had been stashed away for probably 35 yrs or more. Dad listened to C&W, but these boxes were cram full of 60's and 70's soul and R&B. Rejuvenated my love of vinyl. Not to sound ignorant, but I never knew that this kind of music was so popular in Great Britain! I'll be spending a lot of time here!

Peace-

Don

Hello everyone,

New member here, the name is Don and I reside in the USA. I stumbled upon your excellent site while researching a few classic 45's. Soul, R&B, Northern Soul, etc. My Dad passed away 3 years ago, and I was sorting thru their storage shed when I found several boxes that had been stashed away for probably 35 yrs or more. Dad listened to C&W, but these boxes were cram full of 60's and 70's soul and R&B. Rejuvenated my love of vinyl. Not to sound ignorant, but I never knew that this kind of music was so popular in Great Britain! I'll be spending a lot of time here!

Peace-

Don

Good Evening Don

Welcome to Soul Source. 

I'm Nice by the way.

Nice

:elvis: 

Hi Dave,

I live in Georgia, hot and muggy.

Hi Don,

I used to have friends in Atlanta, record collectors, they sold me some good vinyl years ago, early 90's, both gone now, aging hippies, but very clever ones.

It gets hot and muggy in Minnesota too, in July, I prefer a more respectable climate now.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.