Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

hdz62

New Member From Socal

My name is Sergio (Serge) and I'm from Culver City, California. I found out about this website through a post on Youtube. I've always had a passion for sweet soul/oldies, but just started collecting about a year ago. I am officially addicted to the chase for that next record. I'm still learning the game and have had a lot of help from people that don't even know they've been schooling me. Gracias to all of those people.....

Edited by hdz62

My name is Sergio (Serge) and I'm from Culver City, California. I found out about this website through a post on Youtube. I've always had a passion for sweet soul/oldies, but just started collecting about a year ago. I am officially addicted to the chase for that next record. I'm still learning the game and have had a lot of help from people that don't even know they've been schooling me. Gracias to all of those people.....

Hi Serge

Welcome to Soul Source.

I'm Nice by the way.

Nice

:elvis: 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts