Derc Hotzog - Puppy Love Hamilton

Third Track........

Lee Rogers-My One & Only D-Town

Cheers

Martyn

Well nailed 90s Man Martyn was just gonna put up the Lee Rogers. Great track

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks everyone.I have a few more of these I'm going to transfer.I do miss people doing tapes.I have a few priced sales tapes somewhere with ficticious titles so you couldn't hunt the records down cheaper.Proper skullduggery. 

I recently picked one of these up , makes transferring tapes to mp3 or WAV a doddle ...  :thumbsup: 

https://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/pc-accessories/music-and-video-transfer/music-and-video-transfer/tape-2-go-digital-conversion-cassette-player-21429233-pdt.html

Social source share

I've tried just about every combination lyrically to no avail , problem is that nearly every line could be a title ... or none of them ...  :huh: 

Probably be a b-side of something fairly known.Or and lp track...can you tell i'm struggling.? :lol:  . :yes:

Edited by KevH
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks everyone.I have a few more of these I'm going to transfer.I do miss people doing tapes.I have a few priced sales tapes somewhere with ficticious titles so you couldn't hunt the records down cheaper.Proper skullduggery. 

Be nice if you could collate the track listing to see what's been found & what's yet to find?

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!