mark ellis

Fa Cup Final

My TV isn't working at the moment & I want to watch the cup final.

Can I see it on line, if so what's the web address?

If not I'll have to go to the pub & watch it there.

Thanx in advance if possible.

Mark.

Yep Villa were pants, they didn't start playing until 10 minutes from the end.  Arsenal could have had 8 goals and it wouldn't have flattered them.

Thought Arsenal were excellent but Villa were rubbish , leaving Abonlahor was a mistake in my opinion and not fetching him on at half time compounded the decision by Sherwood .

Sherwood looked as clueless on the touchline as his team did on the field.

I never did get the media shouting for Sherwood for whatever manager job was going but I was slowly changing my opinion of him until they were actually safe and they shipped 6 goals against Southampton, lost a couple and then saw his tactics yesterday.  He really does seem like a clueless tw*t.

I never did get the media shouting for Sherwood for whatever manager job was going but I was slowly changing my opinion of him until they were actually safe and they shipped 6 goals against Southampton, lost a couple and then saw his tactics yesterday.  He really does seem like a clueless tw*t.

not to happy as a football fan ...that on the first goal hutton and okore both turned there backs when walcott shot and scored....£50,000 at least a week and neither would take one for the team.....f*cking cowards....it gets on my wick when ANY player does this........

I was actually there !!! Paid £90 for my ticket £50 for hotel on the night and around £100 spending money, I'm a villa season ticket holder for 12 years and I've got to say I'm totally embarrassed by our performance , losing I can take but not in the manner we did no fight no heart and no bottle fecking spineless and clueless come to mind, Not taking anything away from arsenal they were excellent all round and should have won by more.

on the subject of sherwood we were at hull on a Tuesday night in early February under lambert and lost 2-0 we were pathetic all round and ultimately cost lambert his job, sherwood came in to try and turn things round and save us from the precipice of the championship which he succeeded in doing and we had the added bonus of an fa cup final on top which I would have never of dreamed of on that gloomy night at hull, at the end of the day sherwood inherited this squad and turned them round and started playing some nice football again and actually scoring goals so as a season ticket holder I'm willing to give him a chance next season with a revamped team and sherwoods own signings and see what that brings nothing could be as bad as the last few seasons under lamberk

I was actually there !!! Paid £90 for my ticket £50 for hotel on the night and around £100 spending money, I'm a villa season ticket holder for 12 years and I've got to say I'm totally embarrassed by our performance , losing I can take but not in the manner we did no fight no heart and no bottle fecking spineless and clueless come to mind, Not taking anything away from arsenal they were excellent all round and should have won by more.

on the subject of sherwood we were at hull on a Tuesday night in early February under lambert and lost 2-0 we were pathetic all round and ultimately cost lambert his job, sherwood came in to try and turn things round and save us from the precipice of the championship which he succeeded in doing and we had the added bonus of an fa cup final on top which I would have never of dreamed of on that gloomy night at hull, at the end of the day sherwood inherited this squad and turned them round and started playing some nice football again and actually scoring goals so as a season ticket holder I'm willing to give him a chance next season with a revamped team and sherwoods own signings and see what that brings nothing could be as bad as the last few seasons under lamberk

exactly. fair enough too.

an FA cup final and not going down? good season for what are a lower bottom team in the prem league these days.

Villa got the backlash of a decade of wilderness roaming from a team who are just looking like they can compete properly again. No shame in that.

They were totally outclassed but that doesn't mean Sherwood is a twat. 

exactly. fair enough too.

an FA cup final and not going down? good season for what are a lower bottom team in the prem league these days.

Villa got the backlash of a decade of wilderness roaming from a team who are just looking like they can compete properly again. No shame in that.

They were totally outclassed but that doesn't mean Sherwood is a twat. 

Well he came across and looked absolutely clueless at wembley.  Yes he has a shite squad but they played some good football to get to Wembley and achieve safety.  Once that once achieved they went backwards, maybe a bit understandable but to perform, to pick a team choose tactics that were not what Villa was good at doesn't say a lot for Sherwood.  

Well he came across and looked absolutely clueless at wembley.  Yes he has a shite squad but they played some good football to get to Wembley and achieve safety.  Once that once achieved they went backwards, maybe a bit understandable but to perform, to pick a team choose tactics that were not what Villa was good at doesn't say a lot for Sherwood.  

villa losing to arsenal by that margin is not really a surprise.

highly experienced wenger outgunning rookie sherwood in every department is also hardly a surprise. 

It was a surprise that the score could have been at lesst double and the manner in which Villa performed.  Anyone worth their salt could see it wanted chaging pretty early.  Sherwood has been around mangement long enough and he's been blowing his own trumpet for months, he looked pretty clueless to me.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.