Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Adam Topping

Lps: Jackie Edwards, Betty Wright, The Pioneers

A trio of original LPs in need of new homes. Prices include UK postage, for airmail you will need to add £8. Payment by paypal only please.

I've put photos of the track listing on for each LP, apologies for the poor quality but had to use my phone as I can't find my proper camera!

JACKIE EDWARDS - PUT YOUR TEARS AWAY - ISLAND (UK)

Original UK Island pink label, killer LP crammed with great tracks.

Sleeve: laminated front cover is bright and clear with just some minor creases, rear (unlaminated) has some slight discolouration and a small stain in top left corner. No writing, rips or tears anywhere. EX. Vinyl: Really clean and glossy, EX+.

£50

post-4964-0-27903000-1433077333_thumb.jp

BETTY WRIGHT - I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE - ALSTON (US)

Fantastic LP from a fabulous artist.

Sleeve: general storage wear on edges, corners and spine and deletion cut to top left corner. No writing, rips or tears. VG+. Vinyl: clean, bright and glossy EX+

£25

post-4964-0-98500800-1433077386_thumb.jp

THE PIONEERS - LONG SHOT - TROJAN (UK) 

One for the reggae collectors, in great condition.

Sleeve: sticker residue on front (front is laminated so with careful cleaning this might well clean off) and very light storage wear. EX. Vinyl: one of the cleanest UK Trojans I've come across recently. EX+

£20

post-4964-0-05314000-1433077433_thumb.jp

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts