Filesharing For Sales Clips

Benji

Just a quick question. I used to upload my Ebay and Soul Source Sales audio clips to Divshare.com. Seems like they cancelled the free basic accounts and accept premium accounts only now.

Does somebody know an alternative website where I can upload audio clips and stream them from there?

TIA

Benji

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Had the same problem with divshare so now use Tindeck.  Works in the same way in that you can embed a player in an ebay listing.  Worth mentioning that the player will not display on an ipad or iphone but this is no different to the divshare player.  I did wonder if it would be possible to use Mixcloud but haven't tried it.

Social source share

I just checked. Mediafire already copyrighted one of my files, saying it might be available as legal download on Amazon. Even though my file is only a <1 min clip. I guess they cross search using the filenames as search terms. Annoying but hey, they have to make sure nobody's sharing illegal stuff :shhh:

Maybe re-naming the file will do, in case of the Stafford podcasts maybe something like St. Afford?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I mailed them asking why and they said it was done in error and the copyright removed and any strikes against my account removed.

I asked thm what their criteria was for but waiting for a reply.  It would appear they simp,y cross reference titles with amazon as I had the same, Hook Line and Sinker (title of the podcast) can or may be bough on amazon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!